The Pleasure Principles
Redefine what pleasure means to you - to your sex life, to your marriage, to your relationships and more with the leading expert in guiding you to where sex and health meet, Dr. Jordin Wiggins.
Taking you from too tired to turned on in 12 transformational weeks.Apply NOW!
What is the Pleasure Principles?
The Pleasure Principles is a 12-week program developed by Dr. Jordin Wiggins to improve all areas of your life that are lacking pleasure - from the bedroom to the boardroom.
- 6 Coaching Calls with Dr. J and Team
- 3 Plan & Practice calls for setting individual goals and applying them to your life
- 3 Implementation Weeks to take what you learned and try it out
- Access to a Group Messenger with other members, Dr. J, and coaches to problem-solve and check in for the duration of your program.
- Exclusive discounts and deals on Dr. J's other offerings (MasterClass Series, book, Hormone Code etc.)
- Access to the Pleasure Portal - an online database of teaching videos, webinars, resources, scripts, handouts, recommendations and more!
The Pleasure Principles is about low libido in women, but it is so much more. It is about a Revolution, a collective shift in mindset that puts pleasure first - without guilt.
You will learn...
1. Pleasure. Understanding the biology of low libido and anatomy, improving intimacy, better orgasms and better relationships.
2. Beliefs. Tackling the limiting and fear-based beliefs that are holding you back from living with true pleasure.
3. Overcoming Overwhelm. Learn to turn off stress so you can...get turned on.
4. Desire. Learn what you desire. It's not easy to know what you want because we've been taught our wants are wrong. Not anymore.
5. Communication. Now you know what you want, it's time to learn how to ask for it.
6. Worthiness. You are worthy of all the wins, the pleasure and happiness the world has to offer.
The Pleasure Principles is for you if...
- Sex feels like a chore
- You would rather scroll on your phone than be intimate with your partner
- You don't care if you ever have sex again
- You were taught that women who enjoy sex are wrong, slutty or immoral
- Your relationship is in need of a little TLC
- You feel like something is "off" but you can't put your finger on it
- Your relationship is on the brink or you are recently/considering divorce
- You are single and feel like you never find the right partners
- You feel jealous, resentful and snappy...even when you don't want to be
- Feel guilty that you just don't feel like having sex because your partner deserve better
- Feel like something is wrong with you because you don't enjoy sex or experience pain with sex
- Long for the person you used to be, the sex you used to have, or the spark in your relationship that has gone out
The 5 Biggest Myths about Sex and Pleasure...
1. Women are just less interested in sex than men.
2. A pill can solve your low libido.
3. It is normal for women to have a low libido after kids, in their 50s, or after a few years in a long-term relationship.
4. Low libido is all about hormone imbalance.
5. There is no help for you if you are experiencing low libido or a lack of pleasure.
WRONG! Lack of pleasure is a health problem that deserves to be taken seriously and addressed by a professional. It is not going to be solved with a Little Pink Pill because libido is more nuanced than that. Low libido and lack of desire has roots in health, beliefs, values, religion, culture, guilt and shame.
But there is hope. You are in the right place. The Pleasure Principles is the only program that meets low libido at the intersection of health, mindset, communication and community to get you the best results.
Imagine a world where...
- Your libido and your relationships are flourishing
- You are confident in the decisions you make because you make them with pleasure
- Even bad days have moments of brightness because you know how to find pleasure everywhere
- Your friendships are better than ever
- You have fun exploring and finding out what your next steps are going to be
- You snap less at your kids
- You set healthy boundaries because you know what you want to say yes to and what you can say no to!
It's not too good to be true. You can have it all...with pleasure!
Hear from our Graduates...
Alison S. 37 y/o. Married.
My sex life is better. My husband and I talk about sex. I used to feel so guilty about not wanting to have sex with him. But now I can enjoy the intimacy we do have because I am not so in my head worrying all the time. The to-do list has finally stopped. He even shared that he has been enjoying the new kind of intimacy we have more. I feel sexier in my skin. I don’t feel ashamed to be sexy and be feminine. I even enjoy initiating sex more. My libido is significantly better than it was and I don’t experience any pain with sex like I used to.
GL. 41 y/o. Mother of Three.
I spent years reading every book under the sun but I could never find a structure that actually helped me start making real change. Because I would get overwhelmed and feel guilty that I couldn’t do what they were telling me to do, like it was just so easy for everyone else. This program is what I needed. Accountability and a structure that actually works for the things I wanted to see change. It's group, but it is so individual. My relationships got better, my friendships got better. I even got promoted at work.
Kaitlyn P. 49 y/o. Business Owner
I don't know where I would be without this program. I was miserable. I was taking it out on my husband and my kids and my employees. I don't even want to think about what they would say about me. I wake up and know what will bring me pleasure that day. I know that I’m doing things for me, not for someone else. My libido is higher than it has been in 18 years...my husband has been the one to say no to me! Our relationship is better than when we first met, my kids are happier, my staff is happier. I AM HAPPIER.
True wellness takes COMMITMENT.
Dr. Jordin Wiggins is a Naturopathic Doctor, entrepreneur, women’s sexual health disruptor and author. She is revolutionizing the way we deliver, educate and talk about sexual health, wellness and pleasure for women. She is setting a higher standard for women’s sexual health, using pleasure as the way back to wellness.
Dr. Jordin is the author of The Pink Canary, an exploration into the hidden secret to optimal women’s wellness and a life led with Pleasure, along with the research to support it and real-life ways you can welcome pleasure back into your life.
Dr. Jordin developed this program for real, lasting change based on medical research and years of experience working with thousands of women to help them heal all aspects of their physical, mental and sexual health.
Because sexual health IS health care.
Dr. Jordin is the only medical professional working in the space of sexual health and outstanding wellness - she gives you support, community, and progress.
Dr. J and her amazing team of trained coaches, NDs, and Advisors are bringing you the shame-free, accurate, and mindful information about sex and pleasure you need to regain your desire, find your spark and get your libido back!