Orgasm Workshop: The Sex Re-Education you Need
What is impacting your ability to orgasm? Find out with a 2-hour live seminar (plus a replay) from Dr. J!
You will get 2 hours live with Dr. J, resources and handouts, and an Q&A portion to ask your questions.
Join me Thursday, September 30th 12.00PM - 2.00PM ESTRegister Today for Just $97
This workshop is for you if you...
- Have difficulty orgasming with a partner, on your own, or never have
- Have anxiety about "taking too long" to finish
- Feel like your partner has given up on you in the bedroom
- Feel like your body is working against you or feel like you are broken
- Fake orgasms to make your partner feel better or to get sex over with
- Hold yourself back from intimacy and dating because of stress over reaching orgasm
- Have no idea what an orgasm feels like or if mind-blowing orgasms really exist
- Have never learned how orgasm works for you and your body
Meet Dr. Jordin
Dr. Jordin Wiggins is a Naturopathic Doctor, entrepreneur, women’s sexual health disruptor and author. She is revolutionizing the way we deliver, educate and talk about sexual health, wellness and pleasure for women. She is the author of the Pink Canary, host of the Pleasure Principles Podcast and is a regular contributor to media on the topics of women's health and sexual education.
Orgasm Workshop: The Sex Re-Education You Need
September 30th 12-2pm EST
Do you have difficulty reaching orgasm? What about with a partner? Does it cause you anxiety? Maybe you avoid sex all together or think you have to have a few drinks first...
Join us on September 30th for a live seminar from Dr. J on all things orgasm and how you can have more!
What you get when you register (A $2500 VALUE):
- 2 hours with Dr. J (recorded and available as a replay if you cannot attend live).
- Visualization & meditation practice
- Dr. J's must have resource guide
AT. 36 y/o. Entrepreneur.
“I feel proud of my sexuality and I own it. I have learned what makes me feel good. I am in touch with my desires, how to bring myself pleasure, and I own this part of me. My partner is proud to be with me. He loves how I connect and feel my feminine power and sensuality.”